In this article, we are going to talk about “10 Amazing Ways to Tweak Your Windows 10 Taskbar”. In Windows 10, you can change your desktop into a very unique desktop very easily. There are plenty of things that you can change on your desktop and set into something else. Further, there are plenty of things that you can do with the taskbar and make it different. With that changes, you can make your desktop look better than before. And, it is a super easy Way to Tweak Your Windows 10 Taskbar and you can do it via the settings of the device. Moreover, if you are bored of the old settings on your desktop and you want to change them, here is the best amazing that you can Tweak Your Windows 10 Taskbar.
Moreover, we will show you in simple ways that you should easily do it. You have many options of tweaking your taskbar and every Windows 10 user can easily do it on their device. And, if you are searching for “10 Amazing Ways to Tweak Your Windows 10 Taskbar” then you are in right place. For that, you have to follow the steps below for every change in your taskbar.
Tweak Your Windows 10 Taskbar With different methods
Pin Apps to the Taskbar
In addition, the first way to Tweak Your Windows 10 Taskbar. The first thing you have to know is how to pin apps to the taskbar because first, you have to know how to bring apps to the desktop. And, then you can jump to other changes for your desktop. So, it is very easy to follow the two steps below and you will have that app on your desktop.
- Click on the Windows button or start button and right-click on the app that you want to pin.
- And, you have the option “Pin to Taskbar“, click on it.
Move the Taskbar
Further, you always see the taskbar at the bottom of the screen. In fact, you can move it to the sides and at the top and it is very simple and easy to do. An,d it is just done by dragging it t the location that you want to have the taskbar there. This is another way to Tweak Your Windows 10 Taskbar
- Click on the taskbar and you will see an option to lock the taskbar, uncheck the option.
- And, click on any empty place in the taskbar and drag it to the side you want.
You can as well do this process through settings or directly from the Windows button. Here is how you can do it.
- Click on the Windows button and search Task Manager and click on it.
- And, here you can choose the location button by clicking on it and at the bottom click on Apply.
Through the taskbar, you can have a quick look at the desktop when you have a lot of files open on the screen. Moreover, the files that are open on the screen will not be closed in fact they will remain the same. It just gives a glance at the desktop. There is a small area where you will have a desktop by click on it. And, if you want the pages back on your screen then you should on that button again.
- Just click on it.
Resize the Taskbar
In case of having so many icons on the taskbar that you can not set them in one row. And, you are gettings problems because of it. Now you can resize your taskbar and make it taller that should fit all the icons. You just have to uncheck the taskbar and drag it upward. And, you can make space for more icons, and if you want to reduce then you can drag the top of the Taskbar downward.
Hide the Labels
Moreover, you can hide labels on the open page on your screen. For example, you have a lot of files open and when you move the cursor on the taskbar then you will see the list file shown. And, with them, you will see the name at the top as well.
- Scroll down the taskbar settings and below you will see “combine taskbar settings“. And, when you click on it you will see the further options and all the three option show that how to handle multiple instances of the same application. Moreover, one of the options that you will see is “Always, hide labels” which combines all the open files from an application
Show Badges in the Taskbar
In addition, the option of “show badges in the taskbar” will let you display notifications for a specific application. And, you have the ability that you can control the visibility of the badges from the taskbar settings screen.
- Visit settings, go to the taskbar and you will see an option of ” Show badges on taskbar buttons“.
Customize the System Tray
In this step, you can choose what should appear on the light side of your screen. For example, you can set the clock, volume, WiFi connection, Bluetooth, and many more.
- Go to settings, head towards Taskbar, and scroll down to the “Notification Area“. And, down below you will see ” select which icons appear on the taskbar“, click on it.
- You will have lists of icons that you can turn on or off. The icons that you want to have on the tray toggle them and those icons that you do not want them just toggle them off.
- And, with the second option “Turn system icon turn on or off“, with this option you can turn the system icon on or off inside the taskbar screen.
- you have the option of toggling on or off the icons that you want to turn on or off.
Peek at the Desktop
In this step, you will learn how you can have a glance a peek at the desktop. And, you can do this without closing or minimizing the page. An,d it is done from settings of the device.
- Visit settings and below the menu, you will see the taskbar click on it.
- On this page, toggle on the third option.
Adjust icon Size
You can adjust the size of the icons as well. Like you can set them as big or small. And, you have the option of toggling on and off and if you want the icons small then you have to turn them on. O the other hand, if you want them as big or normal then you can toggle the given option off.
- Visit settings and go to Taskbar from the menu.
- In the fourth option, you have ” Use small taskbar Button“, toggle it on to have small icons.
Hide the Taskbar
And, if you ever wanted your desktop so clean and even do not want the taskbar there. Let me remind you that it is possible and super coll for classy users. So, you will have the taskbar hidden until you get your mouse to the location of the taskbar. Automatically you will have a taskbar appear in front of you.
- Visit settings and go to the Taskbar from the menu.
- In the fourth, option you have “Automatically hide the taskbar in the desktop mode“. That the taskbar will be hidden in the desktop mode. And, in the fifth option, you have “Automatically hide the taskbar in tablet mode“. And, the taskbar will be hidden in the tablet mode.
Lastly, this was all about “10 Amazing Ways to Tweak Your Windows 10 Taskbar” that you can easily do. It is a great way to make your desktop look better with very simple steps. And, again if you find any kind of issue or wanted to give your feedback then you can have us in the comment section.