In this article, we are going to talk about “How to Remove All Junks Files from Windows 11”. Every computer needs to be clean up in order to further smoothly. Moreover, the temporary files in the background of your computer may consume a lot of space on the device. You have to back all that temporary files from your device to free up space. And, further, you should need any kind of update to your device regarding the files. Your computer may get the slow or not working problem, is all because of the junk files that disturb every feature of the computer. Furthermore, you have to clean in order to have proper functionality.
How to Remove All Junks Files from Windows 11
Step1. Delete Recycle Bins Files
The files that you delete are all junk, and it slows down your device. You have to delete them because they may damage your device. Moreover, deleting junk files are easy from your device. The easiest that you can do is by pressing shift + Delete the shortcut way. And, these files do not remain in the recycle bin.
step2. Free Up Space Now
Here you can free up space like the temporary files. The temporary files like; windows update cleanup or thumbnails, and many more. Moreover, you have to choose the files that you want permanently remove to free up the disk. To free up space you have to follow the lines.
- You have to visit settings and click on system.
- And, then you have to click on storage and tap on free up space now.
Step2. Delete Windows Update Data
Here you have to delete all the Update data that comes from Windows. And, mostly we do not need Windows update and becomes junk files in your computer. By deleting that helps you to free up your device. Moreover, you do not have to worry that the Windows Update data is deleted. If the system needs any file it will be downloaded again and you will automatically have it on your device. o, there is no issue regarding that. For deleting Windows Update Data, you have to go through some steps, read the lines below.
- Go to files and click on Local Disc (C:), on the right you will have Windows among the options click on it.
- And, then click on download.
- Select all the files and press delete.
Step3. Clear Browse History
Clearing the browsing of Microsoft edge and chrome if you have them. You can try clearing the history of all the browsers that you have. This is as well one of the ways that you can remove all the junk files from your Windows. Moreover, for clearing browsing history you should have Microsoft edge and crome in order to get into its settings. And, clear the history easily.
- Now going with edge browser, open google chrome and click on three dots in the right corner of the page and choose Settings.
- At the center of the menu, you will see clear browse data.
- you will have the option of deleting the files. Tick the files that you want to delete and click on clear.
- You as well turn on the “always clear this when I close the browse” in order to clear the data daily.
If you are using a chrome browser for this step to clear the browsing history.
- Again open chrome, and click on the three-dot of the right corner of the page and click on more tools to expand for more options.
- From the expanded menu click on clear browsing data. Moreover, you can do it in a shortcut way too by pressing ctrl+shift+del.
- YOu have to click on advance and choose the time range. You will be given the menu that you want to delete. Simple tick the options and click on clear data.
Step5. Disk Cleaning
Disk clean-up is another that you remove junk files from your windows easily. And, you can choose which files you want to remove.
- Search for windows Disk Cleanup, and click on it.
- Here you can choose the disk that you want to clean up and click ok.
- And, choose the files that you want to clean up and click on ok. It will clean up the junk file that is not in C derive.
If you still face any sort of problem while following the above guidance you can leave a comment in the comment section down below. We try to find a solution as soon as possible.