You have many sensors in your smartphone and the privacy concerns which are microphone and camera. Basically, what iPhone 12 has done is that when you know somebody is using your camera or microphone. Apple users may have seen that whenever they open their microphone or camera they see a green dot on the top of the screen. And, when you turn off the camera or microphone then the appeared dot will disappear. This means you have closed the camera or microphone. On the other hand, if you are not using the camera or microphone and again the dot is showing, it means that someone is spying on your phone. here we have “How to See When Apps Access your Camera and Microphone (Android & iOS)”.
Moreover, if you want to know that which app is using your camera or microphone then just swipe down. And, you will see that app at the top of the notification bar. Mostly when you use the camera it appears green dot. You can find in both iPhone and Samsung that which app is using the camera or microphone. You can find it in different ways or applications. Check the lines below to know further.
How to See When Apps Access your Camera and Microphone (Android & iOS)
There is an app for Android that will access the camera & Microphone. As Android does not has the feature to access your camera and microphone, so there is an app. Further, it is a very simple app and has an easy system that everyone can easily do on their phone. It provides you the dot that you have on iPhone or iPad. Further, you just do not have a dot for the camera and microphone but it gives more information about other apps. You just have to install the application below and you can get this app from Playstore.
- Firstly, when you open the app, you will have to toggle on to enable access dots.
- Now you are in the Android accessibility settings menu. we have to allow it in order to run as an administrator service.
- Toggle on “Use Access Dots” to begin with the feature.
- You have a confirmation page that asks for permission to control your device. Click on allow if you have accepted.
- Again open the access dots app. Remember you have the feature running in your device but here you can set proper settings of yours. Tap on settings down below.
- In the settings, you can change the color of the dot by clicking on it and you will have different colors in front.
- In the location menu, you will see different locations for the dot on your screen. Choose one of them.
- You can as well adjust the size of the dot using the slide.
- Besides the setting icon, there is a clock icon that will show you the history of the camera or microphone.
- And, you will see the colored dot on the screen whenever you use the app that is using the camera or microphone.
10 Amazing Ways to Tweak your Windows 10 Taskbar
How to Hide Files and Folders in Windows 10 (Easy Ways)
It was all about “How to See When Apps Access your Camera and Microphone (Android & iOS)”. If you want to have dots appear on your phone then the above lines are perfect for you. And, if you want to give your feedback or find any problem while reading the steps then you can have us in the comment section below.