Whatsapp is one of the most popular messaging apps all over the world. You will find this pp download around 1.5 billion users currently. Without sending or receiving files, Whatsapp users use the apps for a lot more purposes. You can use this app for sharing videos and GIFS and as well the image files. Moreover, you might have seen that you download any image from the conversation or it goes to your gallery. The image files get compressed images before sending them to contact. However, this means the pick you click or is in your phone will not be the same. Additionally, the picture will not be even in terms of quality. And, sometimes this makes the pictures useless in the casing of using it on a larger screen.
Moreover, there is always a solution to any problem and you a solution for this too. You can ensure that Whatsapp should not compress any picture before sending. In addition, if you are an iPhone user you must know that How to send a Photo in Whatsapp in its Original Size on iPhone. If you want to have the picture be sent with full quality and without any compressed. so, you must read the lines below and go through them. “How to send a Photo in Whatsapp in its Original Size on iPhone”.
How to send a Photo in Whatsapp in its Original Size on iPhone
Step1. Through iCloud Derive
Moreover, for this method, first, you need to transfer the picture into iCloud Derive. And, you can do it from your gallery, and no need for any wifi connection.
- Go to your gallery, select the pictures you want to transfer into iCloud Derive. After selecting click on the share button.
- You have the option save to file click on it.
- Click on iCloud Derive and click Save at the top right corner of the screen. So, you will have the picture in your iCloud Derive.
- Now you can share this picture with full resolution. Visit Whatsapp and toward the contact that you want to share this picture. Click on the plus button at the bottom.
- So, Click on the document among the options.
- Click on the picture and click send at the top right corner of your screen.
Step2. Via Zipped File
Furthermore, sending files via iCloud Derive is the easiest way that you can send pictures with their original quality and resolution. And, these one more way two that helps you send the original picture. For this, you have to a third-party app that should carry the original picture. moreover, this helps you to send easily. Further, Bundler is one of the iOS apps that makes simple the process of creating zip files. The good thing about this app is that it appears among the share options. However, that makes super easy to share and image or documents.
- Visit the gallery, and select the photos that you want to send. And, click on the share icon.
- You will not see Bundler at the beginning for that you have to add it manually among the share options. To do that you have to toggle on the option of Bundler.
- Tap on the icon for creating a zip file. An,d if you are creating a zip file for the first time you will be asked to name the file.
- For multiple times, you can keep adding to the texting file or create a new one.
- Open Bundler and click on the share icon. You have Whatapp among the share click on it. Select the documents and click on send.
- To take out the files, click on the share icon and select save to files on my iPhone. Moreover, click documents and click on add.
Further, if you are sending the file to an Android user then they can unzip it through any file explorer. The iOS user can view the file by clicking on the shared file. Out of the ways the first one is more natural. But, in case if your iCloud is not working then you can use Bundler for the performance.
10 Best Video Editing Apps for iOS devices
How to Make Money Online 2021: 5 Ways to Make Money at Home
To sum up, you had “How to send a Photo in Whatsapp in its Original Size on iPhone” which is easy and helpful for iOS devices. You have two options you can do any of them, both of them are great. So, if you find any kind of issue regarding the process or wanted to give your feedback then you can have us in the comment section.