In this article, we are going to talk about “How to Transfer Android Data to Windows Wirelessly”. As we have a lot of data on our devices. For example, our phones, laptops, tablets, and many more, and the files can be anything. It can be pictures, contacts, videos, applications, and many more. And, it is obvious that every device has data inside because having data on the phone is much easier to use at the exact time. When it comes to transferring any kind of file from Android to Windows we use the charger. And, this way is very easy and everyone does this. For example, if you want to transfer files from Android to Windows, we have to take the charger of the Android phone. And, one side should to plugged into the computer and the other side should be plug into the phone.
This way, you can copy the files from the phone and paste them inside any folder on your computer. But, when it comes to transferring data wirelessly then you will not need any wire while transferring it. It is not like the old way through the wireless way is much faster. So, if you want to transfer Android data to Windows wirelessly then check the lines below:
How to Transfer Android Data to Windows Wirelessly
Step1. Via Bluetooth
Bluetooth is the only obvious way that you can transfer files through Bluetooth. And, every Android and Windows user can do it easily. Now, follow the steps below to transfer Android data to windows wirelessly.
- Turn the Bluetooth of your phone and Windows on. And, make both of the devices to discover both of the devices. Go to your Bluetooth settings and turn it on.
- Find your phone from the list of devices and pair it.
- Compare the passcodes of both devices and click n yes on both the devices.
- Here, you have to allow the receiving of files from your phone. And, if you did not get the notification you have an option which is “send or receive the file via Bluetooth” on the right side of the Bluetooth page. Click on it.
- Select the files that you want to send from your phone and click on “share”.
- Share via Bluetooth on saving it on your PC.
Step2. Through Application
Cloud Storage is a great platform that you can transfer data from PC to Android and from Android PC. You can have multiple options to transfer your data such as Drop, Google Derive, Box.com, and many more. Moreover, through this way transferring files is super easy. You just have to download the files inside cloud storage on one device and then download them on another device. You can find apps of their own that creates the process easier.
How to Send a Photo in Whatsapp in its Original Size on iPhone
Top 5 Best Video Editing for iOS Devices
Lastly, we talked about “How to Transfer Android Data to Windows Wirelessly”. You can have many options regarding this title. But, creativity is to choose the quick and easy way to do it. You can transfer data via Bluetooth or any app that we have given you in the article above. So, if you find any kind of issue regarding the title you can have us in the comment section. And, you can as well give your feedback.