A long time ago Whatsapp brought a new update to its users. In this update, Whatsapp shared that it will share the information of its users on Facebook. Due to which many users did not like and disagree with this update. Before, Whatsapp did not announce that kind of updates in which they were sharing helpful information on Facebook. Moreover, it was totally private and everyone liked it due to its privacy.
Moreover, the users of Whatsapp is now moving to any other platform and the platform that should give them safe space. You will find some applications available on the Play store like Signal Private Messenger and telegram. And, these two applications replaced Whatsapp, and everyone every recommends these to use. But, here you are having “How to Transfer WhatsApp Chats to Signal App on Android”. We will mostly talk about Signal Private Messenger.
Signal Private Messenger became so popular after the latest update of Whatsapp. This app is just an alternative to Whatsapp, you can use whether Whatsapp or Signal private Messenger. You have the same features and functionality as you had on Whatsapp. But, this does not have any kind of update that shares the volunteer’s data inside Facebook. Due to this, People are moving from Whatsapp into this app where they are safe with their information. You just need to download the app on your phone via the play store. Here is how you have to use Signal Private Messenger on your phone.
How to use the Signal Private Messenger app?
First, you have to know how to use Signal Privat Messenger.
- Install the application from the Play store by searching the name on the search bar.
- Then it will ask you to access your contacts and media in order to be in touch with your friends. The purpose of this is to exchange messages and make secure calls. For this click on continue.
- Register your number now just like you were doing on Whatsapp.
- And, then set your profile, Name, and last name. After that click on next.
- For privacy, you have to create an alphanumeric pin and it should be at least 4 digits.
- In the above-left corner, you are having settings and you set your own settings.
- At the right bottom, you can register signal users in your contacts. And, you will have the signal users over there and you can create a chat group from there too.
- You can click on any of the contacts you will approach to their chats and send them messages.
How to Transfer WhatsApp Chats to Signal App on Android
Steps to transfer Whatsapp Chats to Signal Messenger App on Android.
- Firstly, you must have the app on your phone downloaded. If not then you can download it from the Play store.
- When you get to the page, click on the three dots on the right corner of the screen. And, then click on the new group option.
- Now you should have a contact to set up a group. When you select the contact now click on the arrow.
- Set a name for the group and click on create.
- On the group windows, you will see three dots above click on it.
- Click on group settings.
- And, tap on the group link down below and turn it on. And, click on share to create a shareable link.
- You can copy the link and share it with your Whatsapp and invite them to the signal app.
In the last lines, Here you have “How to Transfer WhatsApp Chats to Signal App on Android. And, with this, you are having the usage of Signal Private Messenger through steps. After reading it all, if you find any kind of issue or wanted to give your feedback then you can have us in the comment section.